Senior Associate with a reputable international firm
Client: A reputable international law with focus on PRC IT and telecoms laws
A reputable law firm seeks senior associates to join their team to work in all aspects of foreign direct investment law and regulatory advice. In this role you will have the opportunity to act on a wide range of non-litigation matters related to FDI issues in China. Ideal candidates should have top law school credentials and should have gained relevant experience from reputable international law firms or top Chinese law firms.
- Chinese lawyer with PQE of more than 6 years with reputable
international or top Chinese law firm;
- LL.B from top law school in China is required. LL.M or JD from
reputable overseas law school will be an advantage;
- Solid experience of serving multinational clients in China;
- Native Chinese speaker with excellent written English and fluent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Energetic, mature, professional and able to work under pressure.
To Apply: If
interested and feel qualified, please send full resume in English